Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Breeze, Makes Me Feel Fine...

A few weeks ago over at About.com, I mentioned the Summer Playlist that HYP Radio's Amy Trulock created for Small Magazine. Her compilation inspired me ... oh, who am I kidding ... I totally yoinked her idea and came up with my own list of Summer Songs for Kids, tunes about sun and surf, good books and good food, and laid-back days in the shade.

My 12-song list highlights children's performers exclusively, bands like Dog On Fleas, The Dreamtree Shakers, and The Baby Grands, so this is a great way to shine the spotlight on the huge amount of talent out there in the Kids' Music world. Here's my list of Summer Songs for Kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoinked? LOL.

Logomatte said...

I love music. nice share. Keep Posting.
Leed GA
Leed AP
Austin Solar Water Heater
Austin Solar Water Heaters

Unknown said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!
chi hair dryer